Steven Gerrard: My Life for Liverpool

Posted by Bimo Hery Prabowo On Sabtu, 01 September 2012 0 comments
Steven Gerrard: My Life for Liverpool. 32 year-old midfielder has a firm commitment to the Reds. He even rejected all offers that come just for Liverpool. This was revealed by direct owner's full name is Steven George Gerrard.
Steven Gerrard

Gerrard explained that many big clubs are eyeing him. Maybe all this were widely heard only Chelsea and Real Madrid. But apparently sworn enemies of the Reds, Manchester United are also interested in the services of Gerrard.

"Gary Neville mangatakan if Sir Alex Ferguson really wants me. But I did not even think to play with United. I thought it would not be possible," said Gerrard.

"United is a great club and they have a brilliant achievement. Yet I can not forget how our rivalry with them. I would never want to play for them," he continued.

Likewise with Madrid and Chelsea. Gerrard is not at all interested in the two clubs. For Gerrard lives for Liverpool.

"Liverpool are very meaningful to me. Club is incredible. I through everything with Liverpool. So I would never want to join another club. I forever will be with Liverpool," said Gerrard.

Watch this Gerrard skills